Apple carries a variety of antioxidants, fibres and many more nutrients which helps the body fight many diseases. There are as many health-related issues that apple can help keep at bay.
One apple contains
● Calories- 65
● Fibre- 3 grams
● Carbohydrates- 25 grams
● Sugar- 19grams
● Protein- 1 gram
Lowers cholesterol: According to facts, eating a raw apple instead of fresh apple juice reduces the low-density lipoprotein cholesterol in a healthy human. The reason why this happens is that apple contains fibre which is an essential aspect of keeping the health happy.
Reduces stroke: It has been proven that eating fibrous food can keep the cardiovascular problems under control, and prevent from having a thrombotic stroke, therefore eating an apple a day can keep fibre level in your body in the perfect amount.
Lowers the risk of diabetes: Till now, I guess you are well aware that fibre is the key to cure most of the problems in our body. It is said that eating any fruit, including apple instead of intaking juice can lower the risk of diabetes by 7%.
Well, you can't find all good about anything and as said every good comes with few side effects too. Apple is less likely to trigger any side effects, but in case of certain situations, one might keep a check.
Choking: Children or older adults may find it hard to swallow a piece of raw apple and can even choke it. Therefore intake of the pulp of raw apple or slightly boiled one is suggesting.
Teeth: Acidic contains in Apple can affect your teeth with plaque, to avoid such situations one must rinse their mouth after eating an apple.
Apple Pie Recipe
Apart from raw apple, there are many delicious recipes that can be made by apple, the best one is apple pie this is something everybody likes and loves even the one who doesn't like eating a raw apple will happily eat apple pie.
● 1/2 cup sugar
● 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
● 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
● 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
● 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
● 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
● 6 to 7 cups thinly sliced peeled tart apples
● 1 tablespoon lemon juice
● Pastry for double-crust pie
● 1 tablespoon butter
● 1 large egg white
● Additional sugar
● Prepare pastry for 2 pie crust, add 6 cups peeled and sliced apples
● Mix sugar and cinnamon, keep the sweetness level according to how tart your apple is.
● Now, arrange the apples in a layer inside your pie crust, brush the sugar and cinnamon paste, add some butter in margins put the uppermost layer to cover the pie.
● Bake for 10mins at 270°c and then for 40 mins at 175°c. Your pie is ready